Before I go into the detail of how to remove tan from face or skin I want to discuss some causes of it for the thorough understanding.
The things which will be discussed are:
- What Causes Skin Tanning?
- How to remove Tan from face?
Keeping the points in mind, let’s start the discussion.
What Causes Skin Tanning?
During the summer most of us engage ourselves in different outdoor activities like Swimming, going to Beaches etc to gain Vitamin D and to darken the skin.
Some people expose the whole body like arms, legs etc. and others only a few parts. Each skin type is different and needs a different amount of exposure to the skin. Not everybody knows this.
At the start, the body tends to darken with the increased production of melanin. But when too much sunlight is absorbed by the body then the situation becomes worse and that’s how the body gets tanned.
Here is a complete report by NCBI, how the sun rays cause the skin to tan. (1)
Now what, if skin gets tanned. Here are a few tips you should follow to remove tan from face or skin instantly.
How to Remove Tan from Face or Body Instantly?
Following are some of the ways which you can use to remove tan from face or body. These methods will work for both men and women and are 100% safe to use.
- Cut the lemon into 2 halves and apply it on your tanned part.
- Leave it for few minutes and then wash it with plain water.
- Apply it minimum once a day to see quick results.
2. Yogurt and Tomato Paste
- Take 1 tablespoon of both and mix it.
- Apply the paste on your tanned skin.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water.
- Use it alternate days a week.
3. Honey and Papaya
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Papaya pulp with 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- After making the paste, apply it and leave it for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water and use it a minimum 3 days a week.
4. Buttermilk and Oat Meal
- Take 2 tablespoons of Oat Meal and 3 of Buttermilk.
- After making a mixture apply it on your tanned skin.
- Massage it in a circular manner for 2 to 3 minutes and then wash it.
- Do it regularly for fast results.
5. Yogurt and Orange Juice
You can use yogurt in diverse ways to remove skin tan. I mean you can either use it alone or mix it with different things, like one I have mentioned above.
Here I am going to tell you, how you can use it with orange juice.
- Take 1 tablespoon of both and mix it.
- Gently massage it into your skin and leave for 30 minutes.
- This technique can be used once a day.
6. Milk Cream and Strawberry
- Mash 3 to 6 strawberries and mix it with 2 tablespoons of Milk cream.
- Apply it and leave for about half an hour.
- Rinse it off with mild water.
7. Cabbage Leaves
- Take cabbage leaves and place on the affected areas.
- Leave them for 15-20 minutes.
- Repeat it daily minimum 3 times to see the quick results.
Cabbage leaves will work like a wonder in removing tan from your skin.
8. Ice to Remove Tan
Ice is also very effective in removing sun tan instantly.
- Take some ice in a cloth and rub it gently on your skin.
- Doing so not only remove tan but also reduces itching and burning.
- Do it just 2 to 5 minutes and repeat it 2 to 3 times a day.
9. Gram Flour and Rose Water
This will not only help in removing the skin tan but also makes your skin look beautiful by giving it a fair complexion.
- Take 2 tablespoons of both and make a paste.
- Apply the mixture on the affected area and leave for 30 minutes.
- After that, rinse it off with cold or lukewarm water.
- Repeat it once a day for quick results.
Tomatoes have antioxidant properties and they are also very effective in removing sun tan.
- Take a tomato and cut it into 2 halves.
- Gently rub it on your skin in a circular manner.
- Leave it for half an hour and then wash it off.
- You can use it 2 times a day for best results.
I’m sure you have searched a lot about, how to remove tan from face or skin on the web. I don’t know if you are able to find the best ways but the methods I’ve mentioned are 100% safe and help you in removing your Sun Tan quickly.