Pimples or Acne is the most common problem which youngsters (both girls and boys) face. According to my personal experience, those who have oily skin, face this problem most. So, in order to get rid of Pimples overnight fast, you must first focus on making your skin less oily.
You can do the following to get rid of oily skin:
- Wash your Face Regularly (minimum 2 times a day)
- Eat Well (no junk food)
- Eat Almonds
- Apply Aloe Vera (3-5 times a week)
Now, you have an overview, how you can manage to get rid of oily skin.
Foods That Cause Acne
Following are the foods which cause acne:
- Refined Sugars
- Fast Food
- Soft Drinks
- Dairy Products
- Foods rich in Omega-6 Fats
- Whey Protein Powder etc.
You must avoid these foods if you want to get rid of your pimples instantly.
Let’s discuss one of the biggest causes of Pimples or Acne.
High Level of DHT (Biggest Cause of Acne)
What is DHT?
A brief introduction!
It is a by-product of Testosterone. DHT is formed by the combination of an enzyme 5 alpha-reductase and testosterone.
It is always present in our bodies but the problem starts when its production increases from a certain limit.
How to Block / Maintain DHT production?
There are tons of ways to do it. Here I am going to tell you some of the most effective ways.
1. DHT Blocker Tablets
There are many DHT blockers available in the market. You can buy them or also consult with your dermatologist before buying one.
2. Pumpkin Seeds
Pumpkin seeds are very effective in decreasing the level of DHT and one must eat them daily for the best results. They are tasty and you’ll not find it difficult to eat them.
3. Green Tea
Drink daily 2-3 cups of it for maximum results.
Never squeeze your pimples otherwise spots will remain on your face.
7 Natural Ways to Get Rid of Pimples Overnight Fast
There are many ways to get rid of pimples quickly, but I will discuss the top 7 natural ways which you can apply for quick and best results.
1. Honey and Coffee
This is a very effective and instant working remedy to get rid of pimples.
To apply it, you need:
- Take 2 Tbs of Coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- Mix them properly and apply the paste on your face.
Leave the paste on your face for about 30 minutes to dry and then wash it with lukewarm water. This will not only help in removing pimples fast but also gives you fair skin.
The second thing on my list is tomatoes. They have antioxidant properties and help a lot in removing pimples. (3)
To apply it,
- Take a Tomato and cut it into 2 halves
- Rub it on your face in a circular motion for about 2-5 minutes.
- Leave it for about 30-45 minutes and then wash your face with normal water.
Apply this 3 to 5 times a week and your pimples will go.
3. Ice Cubes
This technique is very effective and works overnight.
Take an ice cube and rub on your pimples 10-15 minutes and you will see the results in a few hours. Within a few hours, you will see the size of your pimples decreasing.
If you want to go to a party or any function then this is the instant working remedy you are looking for.
4. Honey to Get Rid of Pimples
Above I have mentioned how to use honey with coffee powder and now I am going to explain, how you can use Honey alone to get rid of pimples.
Pure Honey is very effective in removing pimples fast. To apply it properly,
- Take some honey on a cotton swab and apply it gently on your pimples
- Do not rub hard as this will burst your pimples and leave scars on your face
- After applying, leave it for 20 to 30 minutes to dry
- Then wash it with lukewarm water
Here is a case study on how acne is treated using 90% medical-grade kanuka honey and 10% glycerine (a honey product). (4)
Potatoes are also very effective when it comes to get rid of pimples overnight fast.
Take a potato and cut it into 2 halves and then rub it gently in a circular manner on your face. This will not only remove your pimples but also give your skin a natural glow.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
It works like a wonder for you and helps you in getting rid of your pimples quickly (within a few days). ACV contains mild acids which if applied on the skin controls the production of oil and acts as an astringent.
Now the question is, how to apply it without any reaction to the skin?
Follow these simple steps:
- Take 1 Tbs of ACV and add into 3 Tbs of water
- Mix it thoroughly so its get diluted
- Use a cotton swab to apply it on your pimples
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash it with lukewarm water
- Repeat the process daily 2-3 times
Within a few days, you’ll see desired results.
Please Note: If your skin is sensitive then add 4-5 Tbs of water in 1 Tbs of ACV to avoid any reactions.
7. Baking Soda
Baking soda is very effective in drying the pimples, reducing pain and inflammation. It has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties.
Many health experts don’t recommend the use of baking soda on the skin as it could irritate the skin and removes the important protective oils.
Note: Before applying it on your skin, test it on a small area to see if your skin shows any reaction or not.
How to apply it?
- Take 1 Tbs of baking soda and add some water into it to make a paste
- After making the paste, apply it to the affected area
- Leave it for about 20-30 minutes to dry
- After that wash it with lukewarm water
- Apply it only once a day
After a few days, you’ll see significant improvement.
All the methods are 100% working and very effective in removing pimples. Along with applying these tips, find out the cause of your acne and try to avoid it too.
Hope it helps!